Thursday, October 4, 2012

Value Portrait


The proccess i went through to create this drawing was very intense. It was confusing because we had to trace the values of the shapes before we started actually drawing the portrait. I never drew a picture by tracing it first i always just looked at it and drew it.I found the different values by how dark or light something was on the portrait. There were values in the hair and all over the face and neck. Personally i think my portrait was not good at all due to the tracing of the values. I believe that i could have done a better job just drawing the picture out by looking at it. I tried to do it with the shapes but alls that did was confuse me. Although the project was confusing I still tried my hardest. I just followed the values of the portrait and it came out better than i thought. This was not an easy task but atleast i attempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment